Wireless?

Eric VonVoelzke

What wireless units are people using? Had an older samson concert 6 that worked good, when it stopped working I bought a Samson concert 99. Full of static when palm muting. I have been looking at different wireless systems, just would like some input so I don't run into this problem again.

Have an old Nady I maybe use once a year. Totally "has been" but works like a charm
I had an old Samson that worked fine until it crashed, bought a new latest and greatest samson and....problems. I did update my axe fx though. Going to try a line 6 g30 tonight and see if the problem still exists. Thanks for the reply.

I was told years ago that the new digital wireless systems are the only way to go because the old bandwidths are obsolete. I feel bad for anyone that buys a used UHF wireless.
My wireless is the Line6 WD-V75. Some of these cheaper wireless systems have a short 60 foot range which is enough if you go wandering out of range.

I have Line 6, Relay G10.. Seams to work just fine. The channel setting is automated, where it is setting the best channel, by itself..
I have try to go back and hear cable again, for a short test, but think now wireless sounds more clear and just better..

I was told years ago that the new digital wireless systems are the only way to go because the old bandwidths are obsolete. I feel bad for anyone that buys a used UHF wireless.
My wireless is the Line6 WD-V75. Some of these cheaper wireless systems have a short 60 foot range which is enough if you go wandering out of range.
I bought a used , frequency-agile UHF Audio-Technica for $50 a couple of months ago. It just needed a new cable ($20). It uses legal spectrum, and it's rock-solid out to 150 feet.

Will that spectrum get auctioned off one day? Maybe. But it'll be years before that happens. Total bargain.

Back
Top Bottom