Wireless XLR?

Flopro

I was at a friends gig the other night, we got onto the conversation of wireless systems. He's been using 'NUX B-3' XLR wireless for his microphone, said he's had no issues with it and works really well.

I'm just curious, has anyone used wireless XLR for there AXES? I know these sort of things are meant to be for microphones, but shouldn't make much of a difference, I've now even wondered if such a system could be used to powered speakers too.... :confused:

yes, but wireless fails all the time. it's best to hard-wire things that don't move, like speakers and gear like amps and axe-fx.

Unless you want to pick up your Axe and take it to some B-stage mid show I fail to see the need for wireless cabling to hook up your rig. Pedal boards could be fun though. I once ran my guitar into a G-30 transmitter into a G30 receiver into a small pedal board and from there into another G30 transmitter into the G30 receiver on my main pedal board. The idea was to do one song, the first, somewhere out in the audience, then afterwards go to the main stage and play from there. And have a tech remove the small pedal board. Seemed like a cool gimmick thing to do. It worked but I never did it live.

Back
Top Bottom