Windows 11 - Should I do it?

Works fine for me. I had a ssd fail on me and had to reinstall Windows so I went ahead and put 11 on there. I've been using axe-edit on windows 11 for 3 days with no issues so far.

Why is this weird? Just asking OK. If a file is in use it's the logical outcome. Not a fight, just a question.

Anyway, I digress, For me, Id play a game or 2 and have read some interestingly\positive things about it so I amy update. I have the offer but don't like the 6 days ONLY rollback. should be forvere and if I want to delete the rollback\files\folders should be my choice, not microsofts. :-(

So, like the geek I am I ordered and rec'd a win 11 Pro x64 USB drive. Cost %50 delivered but I am weird like this.
Still am waiting though....just like to see more feedback, like this thread.

I have four instances of Windows 11 running (two on my main studio computer, my non-studio PC and a laptop).

Zero issues. But at the same time nothing really exciting…

Last edited:
I bumped by MS-made laptop to Win11 and haven't had any problems beyond one old enterprise app being cranky for a bit (which was already running in Windows XP compat mode). First time I've upgraded rather than installed fresh and was surprised by how fast and painless it was. I'll probably do a fresh install after the first major update next year, but for now it seems fine.

I still haven't found a single feature on Windows 11 that makes it worth updating.
I feel the same way about the MS Office 2019 I bought for my new laptop. Other than shit being in different places, I don't see differences between it and the 2010 I run on my Win7 computer. (I don't go very deep either.)

I still haven't found a single feature on Windows 11 that makes it worth updating. I think I will use 10 for let's say 6 months more and by that time hopefully any snags have been worked out.
I upgraded and.....meh. Prefer 10 and all of it's "shortcomings"? according to MS

It was free, I was tired and here I am now....

Like with the Axe III, let the early adopters go crazy for it and get it yourself when it has matured. I ain't switching over until Win10 is no longer supported or there's a deadline for the free upgrade to expire. Let others experience all the bugs.

And here's one for the Apple Jehova's Witnesses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom