Windows 10 Kills For Audio

Yep, win 10 is great. No issues, works with all my audio apps with no issues.

As for the fear monger post... Wow....

Really? Any evidence to support this claim?

In a few years we shall see. The source is Martin Armstrong. One of the smartest people on the planet. He is virtually NEVER wrong.

:lolBut some of you guys are all knowing, so I will not try and warn this forum again.

Last edited:
Guy's I went back and deleted my "fear mongering" post.

If you want to clean up the quotes then this rubbish knowledge I posted will disappear.

Some deserve the future, so please delete the quotes. Thanks!

In a few years we shall see. The source is Martin Armstrong. One of the smartest people on the planet. He is virtually NEVER wrong.

But some of you guys are all knowing, so I will not try and warn this forum again.

I'm guessing you realized that you made a mistake by giving away your source.

That's why you deleted your post, number 8, because you were trying to pass that post off as if you had written it yourself.

Here's the link to your blatant plagiarism: Windows 10 – Be VERY Careful! | Armstrong Economics

I read today the claim about sharing your wifi with everyone was miss formation , it only shares your wifi permission within your approved network

:lol All I did was call attention to the inherent wifi dangers in10 most people are not aware of! LOL:lol

No, that's not all you did. You got onto a music forum and spouted off verbiage that belongs on a conspiracy theory forum.

If you all you wanted to do was warn people, you could have done that in two sentences or less; not a plagiarized column of excess.

I read today the claim about sharing your wifi with everyone was miss formation , it only shares your wifi permission within your approved network

But that would mean that, gasp, Martin Armstrong was wrong. But how can this be? He's one of the smartest people on the planet!

(Heavy sarcasm)

No, that's not all you did. You got onto a music forum and spouted off verbiage that belongs on a conspiracy theory forum.

If you all you wanted to do was warn people, you could have done that in two sentences or less; not a plagiarized column of excess.

Explain how it is plagiarized when I put the blog link after the quote?

LOOK AT POST 9 AND 17 EINSTIEN. SEE THE LINK I PROVIDED AT THE BOTTOM?

I admit that I overlooked the blue link at the bottom of the post. But why not indicate in the post that this was a direct quote? That's what they make these things for: " "

Explain how it is plagiarized when I put the blog link after the quote?

I just did.

Now explain, as I shall repeat myself, why you got onto a music forum and spouted off verbiage that belongs on a conspiracy theory forum and how you could have used your own words to warn people in a much shorter form.

First I'm Einstein, now I'm a little boy. I sure went down a few pegs rather fast.

How about defending yourself without resorting to childish name-calling?

You opened by calling me a liar, Junior.

Next time put down the bong and read the whole post before spouting off like a liitle boy.

You opened by calling me a liar, Junior.

Next time put down the bong and read the whole post before spouting off like a liitle boy.

I see that I've picked an argument with someone who is intellectually challenged. I prefer picking on people my own size. I shall acquiesce to my own exploitation.

Back
Top Bottom