Win an ML Sound Lab Cab Pack!

Well.. work is demanding and I doubt i'll have time to complete this one this month so I'm gonna enter it now. However, there is enough here for a clip entry :)

Angle Severe 2 with UO18 from cab pack 13 sm57-E906 13

I like what you did there very much , reminds me of The Faceless a bit .

8 strings are fun man, try one, you might really dig it...and thanks for the compliments!

I All,

finally i bought a little Ibanez RG8-WNF :)

but i know i will have to replace the mics!

have you an idea of what i can put replacing? (I thought to Seymour Black winter?!)

could you please give me some advices to start with it (tunings, chords, technical tricks....)?

:roll

Last edited by a moderator:
Metal some more.

This is a part of unfinished track (original track is longer and vocals will be added on Sunday) but I can't resist to post it already cause we judging guitars here :).
Here I used Cab-Pack-7-CK-USA-Traditional-4x12 on all guitars + 5153 50W BLUE aaand of course almighty Quantum_1p00 Firmware

Metal some more.

This is a part of unfinished track (original track is longer and vocals will be added on Sunday) but I can't resist to post it already cause we judging guitars here :).
Here I used Cab-Pack-7-CK-USA-Traditional-4x12 on all guitars + 5153 50W BLUE aaand of course almighty Quantum_1p00 Firmware

Brooooooootalz! Kind of reminds me of Slipknot a little here and there but it's way darker and heavier than that. Good job man! Cab Pack 7 is still killing it! :)

i wanna play!

dont have any cab packs just yet since i only recently picked my axe up but this is the hot cat model through f058 which is easily my favorite of the stock IR's.

Hey hey guys! Attention! There's still a week left in the competition! Make sure you attend as there are multiple winners. :)

Hey all. Here's my entry. I wanted to redo this pre set and reamp everything and re-record some bits, but ran out of time. I also don't have any cab packs, so this is factory cab 73 USA trad 57-121 ML.

Might have to crank this one up a bit - my mixing/mastering skills are in their infancy and I haven't worked out how to get things louder with compression/limiting properly without pumping! Grrrrr..

Anyway, hope you enjoy - more metal for ya!

Hey all. Here's my entry. I wanted to redo this pre set and reamp everything and re-record some bits, but ran out of time. I also don't have any cab packs, so this is factory cab 73 USA trad 57-121 ML.
Might have to crank this one up a bit - my mixing/mastering skills are in their infancy and I haven't worked out how to get things louder with compression/limiting properly without pumping! Grrrrr..

You've done a very good job for the skills you talking about!

Thanks Detch!!

I've mucked around with home recording for a few years but in all that time I never actually made it to the mixing/mastering stage until more recently. Its quite the learning curve!!

One more track, no metal this time. It may be quite unusual for our forum :)
For guitar I used Factory cab F058 + Brit 800head
I was waiting until we put female vocals in here, but it looks like it'll happen only after this competition ends (my vocalist is on vacation:) ), but I need that ML cab pack so decided to post instrumental again he-he :)

P.S. if you don't wanna listen to the whole track :))) guitar parts are at 00:55 and 3:30,

That's really awesome! I just posted this clip in the official ML Sound Lab Facebook channel. :) Good job man!

One more track, no metal this time. It may be quite unusual for our forum :)
For guitar I used Factory cab F058 + Brit 800head
I was waiting until we put female vocals in here, but it looks like it'll happen only after this competition ends (my vocalist is on vacation:) ), but I need that ML cab pack so decided to post instrumental again he-he :)

P.S. if you don't wanna listen to the whole track :))) guitar parts are at 00:55 and 3:30,

I really like this clip although the IRs are like only... 5% of the sound in there. :D But I really liked that clip man!

Ah cool! Im a little too far from Sydney to say hi, but enjoy OZ my man. Good time to be coming too, the weather is starting to warm up :eagerness:

Decided to put my tele back together today (had the neck off of it and on a strat ive been meaning to partscaster...but havent), man oh man i forgot how much i love this sound! recorded a quick little bit of me noodling on different volume settings and figured i post it up. the cab is F073 with the R121 mic engaged :)

Decided to put my tele back together today (had the neck off of it and on a strat ive been meaning to partscaster...but havent), man oh man i forgot how much i love this sound! recorded a quick little bit of me noodling on different volume settings and figured i post it up. the cab is F073 with the R121 mic engaged :)

Tell me about it. I've been on/off GASing for a tele ever since I sold my Baja. :) Awesome tele demo right there!

I only listened on my Iphone.. its built in speaker.. and it sounds awesome.. Ill check it out on my monitors but it obviously sounds great.

Back
Top Bottom