Win all Fractal Audio ML Sound Lab Cab Packs (6000 IR's worth over $300)

Last minute submission! I'm recording guitar and bass parts for a saxophonist friend of mine's new metal album (yes, sax metal!) and here's an excerpt from one of the new songs. All of the lead guitar parts are recorded with the ML Bulb cab pack:

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

This is a chill original progression I made with my Fender Tele with Fishman Fluence pups into my Twin Reverb amp lined out to ML Zilla alnico impulse. It worked out really well!

Last edited:
Heheyy! Thank you guys for the entries. I've been at the hospital for a week now so I haven't been around. Long story short: I'm the dad of a healthy baby girl now. <3

I've been receiving so many messages about people just finding out about the competition so I must've done a bad job getting the word out. If anyone still wants to enter just go ahead, I'll extend this for a week more and go through the entries this weekend.

I'm loving all the clips guys! :)

Heheyy! Thank you guys for the entries. I've been at the hospital for a week now so I haven't been around. Long story short: I'm the dad of a healthy baby girl now. <3

I've been receiving so many messages about people just finding out about the competition so I must've done a bad job getting the word out. If anyone still wants to enter just go ahead, I'll extend this for a week more and go through the entries this weekend.

Congrats!

Congratulations, Mikko! Welcome to adulthood...and an amazing adventure. :)

Congrats!

Wow, I'm impressed by the level of all contenders, amazing tunes!

Congrats man, I'm happy for you!

Wow, I'm impressed by the level of all contenders, amazing tunes!

Congrats man, I'm happy for you!
Thank you @ETOLKIEN

I'm surprised every day at how many amazing musicians use my IR's. It's a dream come true for sure and this thread once again is a testament to it. You guys ROCK!

Back
Top Bottom