Win all Fractal Audio ML Sound Lab Cab Packs (6000 IR's worth over $300)

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor

Hey there guys and girls. We did a competition like this around 2 years ago and I made many good friends during that phase that I'm glad now to not only call ML Beta Testers but a special group of guitar buddies. :)

In honor of the mighty Axe-Fx III the competition is on! Here's more information and ask me anything.

"COMPETITION TIME: Five lucky winners will get all ML Sound LabFractal Audio Cab Packs. That's 6000 IR's with presets worth over $300.
1f91f.png

All you have to do is post a clip of you playing or a clip of your music made with ML Sound Lab IR's. Fractal Audio factory ML IR's are allowed. Post your entry using the hashtag #mlsoundlab on which ever social media you like use.

The competition will only run until the end of March so be quick."

You can also enter the competition by posting your clip in this thread.

Wow...great deal. Thanks.
Sure is! :) That's over $300 worth of IR's with the sales right now but obviously that already has the 60% discount on it so in reality it's more like $750 worth of Cab Packs. And these are not just any Cab Packs... they're still used by many of the people on that Fractal Artist page. Almost a hundred of these IR's became stock IR's for the Axe-Fx III.

Just to have some fun with the ML's game here's a new music off of my side projects

This is the song in which me and my brother were as guest musicians, I wrote and played the guitar solos and my amazing and talented brother Armin Saffar wrote and played the bass lines on it, Female vocalist is singing in Persian language

All the guitars and bass lines recorded with the Axe-Fx II and MLSOUNDLAB Cab-Packs [Cab-pack 7 and USA BASS pack]

Mixed and Mastered: Hyper Planet Studio

Just to have some fun with the ML's game here's a new music off of my side projects

This is the song in which me and my brother were as guest musicians, I wrote and played the guitar solos and my amazing and talented brother Armin Saffar wrote and played the bass lines on it, Female vocalist is singing in Persian language

All the guitars and bass lines recorded with the Axe-Fx II and MLSOUNDLAB Cab-Packs [Cab-pack 7 and USA BASS pack]

Mixed and Mastered: Hyper Planet Studio

Amin that's beautiful as always. You guys never let me down. Always impressive and never boring! :)

Oh wow those are some really fast and melodic riffs for sure. :O Which pack is that? Sounds very modern. :) I'll share this on the official ML page.

hello there! thank you very much im glad that you liked it :) if you havent forgot me im usually cab pack 12fanboy and almost everytime im using that, but in this song its not cab pack 12 its 7 :) its the first cab pack that i bought and if i remember correctly its from your clark kent days :)
also thanks for sharing i never tought that anyone would like this song but well you never know what will happen :D

hello there! thank you very much im glad that you liked it :) if you havent forgot me im usually cab pack 12fanboy and almost everytime im using that, but in this song its not cab pack 12 its 7 :) its the first cab pack that i bought and if i remember correctly its from your clark kent days :)
also thanks for sharing i never tought that anyone would like this song but well you never know what will happen :D
Oh yes that's where I remember you from. Cab Pack 12 is really good as well. :) Cab Pack 7 is "the Petrucci pack" so it'll definitely sound amazing always. Keep it up buddy!

Back
Top Bottom