Win a copy of FAS-FX REVERB

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
WIN a copy of FAS-FX REVERB from Fractal Audio Systems!

To enter, simply comment on this video from 'Inside the Studio with Greg Wurth.'

You must include the words “I’d love to do a demo of FAS-FX Reverb!” Please feel free to include a link to your own work as a musician/audio engineer/producer so we can be sure to choose the right winners.

Here is the video:

• No purchase necessary. Anyone, anywhere in the world may enter and qualify to win.
• Fractal Audio Systems and Greg Wurth will select the winners. Winners will be posted here on Facebook.
• Each winner receives a FREE copy of FAS-FX Reverb.
• By entering, you agree to produce a demo showcasing FAS-FX Reverb. Demos are to be submitted in within one month of the prize awards.
• This contest is sponsored by Fractal Audio Systems and Inside the Studio with Greg Wurth.
• Full retail copies of FAS-FX REVERB will be given away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oWiuVukkDo

Done. Thanks for the opportunity. BTW, shout out for your awesome AX8 "organ" preset. Rock on. Was perfect for a gospel tune with a few tweaks.

You really need that delay plug-in, too. Am I right?

It will be an exciting day when that's released!

I hope someday we'll see the entire flagship suite of effects and models as software.

I'd love to do a demo of fas-fx reverb! Here's my soundcloud page. I wish I could update it with my latest studio sessions (axe fx only), but I can't as the artist hasn't released the album yet..
https://m.soundcloud.com/edofaiella

Reactions: edo
thanks for the chance to win this awesome plugin!

I have an issue though, seems like my comment is only appearing to my youtube account that I commented on. When I switched back to my personal youtube page or in incognito, the comment is not visible. :eek:

thanks for the chance to win this awesome plugin!

I have an issue though, seems like my comment is only appearing to my youtube account that I commented on. When I switched back to my personal youtube page or in incognito, the comment is not visible. :eek:

Weird, when I go back, my comment does not appear either.

there might be some spam filtering involved on youtube's side, I can see my comment now a day later. So you might want to check back a day later.
I posted 3 days ago and it's still not there. I only see it when I log in, but if I'm logged out, I don't see it. Actually if someone wants to check if they see it, my name is Nicolas Tomaro.

Done!
Super cool mix BTW.

EDIT: I have the same issue with my comment, it's not visible (to me at least, when not logged in)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom