Will we ever see Tosin's Axe Fest Performance video?

jsl2h

Inspired
Tosin's set at Axe Fest West was amazing and I consider myself incredibly lucky to have met and chatted with him for a second time as well as watch his incredible live performance from just a few feet away. Any chance we'll ever see the vid uploaded on here in the Axe Fest video thread? I consider this a terrible loss for the guys that weren't there in person if this video never sees the light of day.

Or is the truth of the matter that it has not been uploaded yet because it's contents would tarnish M@'s reputation? I will never forget that crazy bugged-out dance he was doing off to the side at the mixing board :lol
But hey, Tosin's playing will do that to ya!

I have no idea, but I was just looking at your wishlist for the Axe and: If you use the OD 808 overdrive pedal and change the clipping element to the 4558, it would be the exact same thing as the Maxon OD808. In fact, the default OD808 is probably the same thing. All the Maxon OD808 is is an original 808 Tubescreamer circuit with the original RC4558 op-amp.

Sweet. I've been waiting patiently for that particular video. Some of the other videos are good learning tools but Tosin is the performance I've been wanting to see above all others.

As for the patches, damn yeah to that.

Thanks for the updates, guys. I'll be keeping an eye out for them.

This is great news! Cant wait to see those patches.
Yeah i run the TS9 in 4558 mode already and it helps but it still doesn't feel like the real thing.

Back
Top Bottom