• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

will this footswitch work?

LoPaN

Inspired
Hi all,

So I found this footswitch in a drawer today, I used it quite some time ago with a real amp cant remember which one though. Could this be plugged into my XL+ into the expression pedal jacks and be used to do such things as enable disable effects? the connectors are just regular mono not TRS.

thanks
Alan

Attachments

• ftswtch.jpg
    ftswtch.jpg
    379.6 KB · Views: 19

paranoid

Fractal Fanatic
It may. I do not know how that switch is wired, are the switches momentary or latching?. if the three switches are seperatly wired to each 1/4 jack it will most likely work as is but you can only use 2 of the switches.

LoPaN

Inspired
Its a momentary switch. I tried it this morning and it works fine. I think I'm going to use it to swap between scenes.

Top Bottom