Will There Be Demo Video's B4 FC's Release?

Warrior

Power User
I'm on the wait list for an FC-12. Reading so much about the units, it's hard to imagine it's capabilities and contemplate if I will truly need a 12 or if a 6 will suffice.

The small footprint of the FC-6 is extremely appealing.

I don't want to purchase a 12 an then learn the 6 would have sufficed.
Likewise, I don't want to purchase a 6 and wish I had purchased a 12.

Seeing these in action would be so helpful in making this decision.

Do you plan to provide demo videos prior to releasing for sale? (Including the wait list of course)

I don't know anyone else, but I check the forum at least twice an hour to see posting about what we all can't wait to get out hands on haha. When I don't see a pst for 24 hours I get severely depressed:(

You could insert my name here for yours. My exact thoughts. LOL!!

I mean come on...... Do Matt and Cliff actually think they have lives of their own away from FAS!
We want all of their attention! LOL!!

What a long strange wait it's been...........................................................................without videos.;):p

I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict an FC video will be released at the same time (give or take a few hours) as the Master Class will be released.

Can’t wait to see what it can do. Hopefully the XL gets sold out soon so I can sell mine and the MFC

I'm on the wait list for an FC-12. Reading so much about the units, it's hard to imagine it's capabilities and contemplate if I will truly need a 12 or if a 6 will suffice.

The small footprint of the FC-6 is extremely appealing.

I don't want to purchase a 12 an then learn the 6 would have sufficed.
Likewise, I don't want to purchase a 6 and wish I had purchased a 12.

Seeing these in action would be so helpful in making this decision.

Do you plan to provide demo videos prior to releasing for sale? (Including the wait list of course)

What anyone should do to decide which is best for them is to breakdown what their switching needs are during a song "in the heat of the moment" vs. navigating around in between songs. What are your special cases/exceptions to your normal toe tapping? Then look at the manual/feature list once it's published and see how it will be mapped out onto one of the foot controllers. Every switch potentially has a tap and/or a hold function. How comfortable are you with "hold" switches to perform a critical mid-song function at a gig?

For example: if you're a one preset all night kind of guy with just a few stomps, then the FC-6 will do it no problem. If you have presets for every song and each section has separate scenes plus additional effects you have to bring in as well and you're busy on stage, the FC-12 may be a better choice. Etc. If you join a U2 tribute act, you may need an FC-6 and an FC-12.

Watch the videos for sure because a lot of guys will do some helpful clips. But still take the time to thoroughly review the material that Fractal puts together and see how it translates to how you perform. Some of the folks in the beta group have kicked around a lot of cool ideas as well - I'm sure you'll see some neat tips and tricks.

Thanks for posting that information on FC 12/6 definitely things to think about in making a decision on weather you need the FC 12/6 I believe im going for the FC 12 and can’t wait to plug it in :)

So now that folks are beginning to purchase FC's....... are the beta team free to post video's, reviews, answer questions, etc?

If so, is anyone planning to post some video's?

It is strange that there is not a single thing on it yet? Although I think seeing would make me jones for the unit more than I already am!
Exactly.. I remember when I first saw the MFC-101 in a YouTube clip from Larry Mitchell, I wanted one so bad..

Back
Top Bottom