Will there be a very Merry Christmas Firmware 1.07 release?

nznat

Experienced
Just maybe Fractal will release a very Merry Christmas Firmware release with something very special indeed!

Eh fractal! Wink Wink Nudge Nudge!! :p

Who seconds that?

MAYBE A KLON PEDAL MODEL:! YEEEHAAAAAA! hehe

I actually think all the Fractal users should pledge together to refuse to even download the update until the new year. Why ?

Because Cliff and Co., have better things to do this time of year than give us one more amp model, or fix a value on some amp part 99% of us don't even know what does; namely spend time with their friends and families.

These guys work tirelessly for 50 weeks a year, I think they deserve a little break.

I mean don't get me wrong, it would be cool in some ways to get a 1.07 on XMas, but it would also mean that someone had to work on finishing it, uploading it etc.

I don't want a new firmware bad enough to make Cliff go into the office Xmas morning, do you ? LOL

I actually think all the Fractal users should pledge together to refuse to even download the update until the new year. Why ?

Because Cliff and Co., have better things to do this time of year than give us one more amp model, or fix a value on some amp part 99% of us don't even know what does; namely spend time with their friends and families.

These guys work tirelessly for 50 weeks a year, I think they deserve a little break.

I mean don't get me wrong, it would be cool in some ways to get a 1.07 on XMas, but it would also mean that someone had to work on finishing it, uploading it etc.

I don't want a new firmware bad enough to make Cliff go into the office Xmas morning, do you ? LOL

Telling Cliff to stop firmware development would be the same as telling you to stop playing your guitar. Its not gonna happen ;)

Lol at the "placebo firmware release".
I'd kinda like to see that happen for april fools, just to see people say "Wow, this sounds so much better!".

with godzillion of formulas and parametres ... i think that there is room for improvements for years...
the revolution is done... the quantum leap is sitting on our desks or in our racks...
but is in the nature and the concept itself of the Axe to be a lab for tuning... modding... adding...
maybe some new fx model (drive in particular) ... maybe some outboard block (distressors, api, etc)...

I bet the fractal shop is shut down, at this point. Enjoy your holiday and play lots of guitar. 2016 is going to be an awesome Fractal year. Just imagine how many Ax8's are going to be sold next year.

funny stuff.... people are actually representing the thoughts of cliff and fractal team. i think only they know what they want to do . the rest is pure speculation.

Not interested in a release unless it fixes a severe bug that, if untreated, risks crippling a user's holiday gig.

I may have a little time over the holidays to track 2 songs and 1.06 is awesome enough.

funny stuff.... people are actually representing the thoughts of cliff and fractal team. i think only they know what they want to do . the rest is pure speculation.
Really? You mean what we say isn't obsoletely fact? Wow...thanks for pointing that out for us.....
Many of us have been doing that for a very, very long time....So maybe after 6 Christmas holidays we have a tiny bit of insight......

Christmas is coming
Could new firmware be near?
Cliff is like Santa
Throughout all the year

If there isn't new firmware
I know what i'll do
I'll melt faces with the old one
While the Whos down in Whoville all cry
Boo. Hoo. Hoo.

Back
Top Bottom