Will there be a very Merry Christmas Firmware 1.07 release?

Really? You mean what we say isn't obsoletely fact? Wow...thanks for pointing that out for us.....
Many of us have been doing that for a very, very long time....So maybe after 6 Christmas holidays we have a tiny bit of insight......
wow, go easy man. i appreciate the fact that you have been here longer than i. just my opinion of what im reading in these posts . sorry if i ruffled your feathers . im happy with the firmware i am on . and happy to point it out to you. have a nice holiday.

I am sure Cliff is taking time out for his family....Is that ok with everyone?

yeah im sure Cliff is taking time out with his family. Spending time with uncle axe fx ultra, cousin axe fx 2, and the twins, AX8 and FX8. Sounds like a great christmas indeed! lol

wow, go easy man. i appreciate the fact that you have been here longer than i. just my opinion of what im reading in these posts . sorry if i ruffled your feathers . im happy with the firmware i am on . and happy to point it out to you. have a nice holiday.

I don't know for sure and only Cliff does, but there was really no need for you to let everyone know that it was speculation. We kind of knew that. The only reason I mentioned the length of time was to make a point---we have been here before.

Happy and Safe Holidays...right back at you.....

Stratman68 speaks for everyone...a self made moderator he thinks

Back
Top Bottom