Will there be a version 2 of FAS-FX Reverb or any updates to it?

I use it all the time for mixing. Sounds great on virtual instruments. It would be cool if it got the axe fx III update.

The spring reverbs sound better in Axe2 / Fas reverb, Axe3 seems somehow different. 🤔

+ 1
... and somehow, FAS Reverb is coloured red in the plugin manager of my daw (Cubase 10.5), which means, that there might be problems?
Neverthless it's acting flawless...

Greetings, D.

I'd really like to know if it's compatible with mac os catalina as there's still a warning on the product page. I won't be updating to big sur for a while but it would be nice to know if it's going to be supported. Can't make the purchase without knowing. FAS??

Do I understand correctly that the plugin corresponds to AXE FX II and it doesn't allow to reproduce sound available with FM3?

Do I understand correctly that the plugin corresponds to AXE FX II and it doesn't allow to reproduce sound available with FM3?
It was recently updated, so I don't know if it is simply Axe-FX II algorithms, but it does seem to lack several of the newest ones from the Axe-FX III.

Back
Top Bottom