Will Performance Pages be added?

I never had Perf controls on my Ultra or AX8.
Will this replicate the AF3 ? Could we study that up in prep ?

I never had Perf controls on my Ultra or AX8.
Will this replicate the AF3 ? Could we study that up in prep ?
If it works exactly the same way you will be able to assign almost any parameter to those 5 knobs on the front under the screen
these are per preset , and you will have a top row of 5 and a bottom row of 5 so 10 total , this is a big deal you could essentially have instant access to for ex:

noise gate threshold , low cut , verb mix, delay time , pitch freq, scene level , channel volumes ,
you get the idea

Think of those 10 controls on the AX8 but they were global assigned to gain Bass Mids treble , this is per preset user assignable 100s of combinations depending on the parameters you use the most and want quick access to

If it works exactly the same way you will be able to assign almost any parameter to those 5 knobs on the front under the screen
these are per preset , and you will have a top row of 5 and a bottom row of 5 so 10 total , this is a big deal you could essentially have instant access to for ex:

noise gate threshold , low cut , verb mix, delay time , pitch freq, scene level , channel volumes ,
you get the idea

Think of those 10 controls on the AX8 but they were global assigned to gain Bass Mids treble , this is per preset user assignable 100s of combinations depending on the parameters you use the most and want quick access to
Got it ! Most awesome ! Control of BASS ....important.....

Was finished today. Will be in next fw release.

I should probably read the "whole" answer.... I just spent the last 1/2 hour trying to find this in my FM3. Being a rookie, I thought it may have been operator error in not being able to find it. Just re-read the thread and saw "NEXT" FW release. As Homer Simpson would say..."DOH"! This will be a welcome addition. (can't wait) Great job FAS!

Back
Top Bottom