Will Fractal commercialize presets?

Presets can work for lots of different setups.

But you really have to make the presets with that in mind. And have the skill to pull it off.

For a lot of presets that don't work for everyone, there is typically a special case involved with their rig, something unique outside of the Fractal, that makes the preset not usable for a large number of people.

I look forward to this effort. I know from how many requests are on the forum everyday asking for presets after recordings are posted, there is a market for it.

For those of us who may not have a great deal of experience with "real" amps and their tones, being able to listen to and dissect presets created by those who do is, IMO, an invaluable learning experience. Being able to dissect presets created by the developers of the software makes it even more instructive. Very anxious to see what they come up with.

For those of us who may not have a great deal of experience with "real" amps and their tones, being able to listen to and dissect presets created by those who do is, IMO, an invaluable learning experience. Being able to dissect presets created by the developers of the software makes it even more instructive. Very anxious to see what they come up with.

Great points. Leveraging on professional expertise on how to dial in a particular amp is valuable for some people. I include myself too. I only know Fenders and Marshalls well.

Back
Top Bottom