Will a FC-6 be all I need for this...

J-C

Inspired
I play at home. If I am playing a song(Dream Warriors for example) and all I want to do is start out with a clean sound, switch to a rhythm gain sound, switch to a lead sound, back to clean, etc. while I am playing. Is the FC-6 all I will need?

I play at home. If I am playing a song(Dream Warriors for example) and all I want to do is start out with a clean sound, switch to a rhythm gain sound, switch to a lead sound, back to clean, etc. while I am playing. Is the FC-6 all I will need?
That’s 3 changes. There’s 6 switches so even with 1 scene per switch, you have 3 left over.

Reactions: J-C

Absolutely. You can do a LOT more than this with an FC-6 :)

Yes, without a doubt.

<curly>
Soitenly!
</curly>

It can do quite a lot more than that, too....

YES! I had a choice: FC6 or FC12 or both....I went with FC6 and two expression pedals

MORE than i can ever handle....well, its ALL useful, but theres room for more is what I’m saying.....

Just purchased a FC-6. I measured and a FC-12 is too big for my particular set up. The FC-6 will fit perfectly! Yay me!

I was also going to buy another EV-1 but they are out of stock.

Last edited:
Got the FC-6 today. Work of art!

The way they safely package the fc-6 and the ev-1 is outstanding. It shows they care and take great pride. I think they would survive a drop from outer space. Didn't they use this same bubble wrap technology for the mars lander.

Back
Top Bottom