Wild Weird Jam Nancy Wilson Nuno

electronpirate

Axe-Master

It's uneven, it's a mess, it's fun. No idea what the date on this is, but it's a strange joyous celebration (and will mirror Nuno's sentiment that Nancy was a 'yum' moment for me in my youth.)

I had felt like it was a bit spontaneous, but the harmony solo on 'Crazy' maybe convinced me a bit otherwise.

Nice to see this (nice) side of Nuno.

Haha, fun indeed! They're clearly enjoying themselves and the audience a lot. Quite tight for a jam. And Skin is such a great singer.

That was great! Thanks for posting! A google search suggests that this happened on May 26 of this year. In his introduction he says that it came together "this afternoon"; so they may have run over the tunes at soundcheck.

Heart played a dance at my school when I was in grade 11. All I remember is they ended the night with Stairway to Heaven. This was during the time they were recording their first album at Mushroom Studios in Vancouver which I knew nothing about at the time.

Last edited:
Wow. That was intense. Reminds you of what kick ass songs those were when played so raw like that. Liv Warfield was beyond amazing. I had never heard of her. I looked her up and saw she and Nancy Wilson did a project together. Have to check that out.

Back
Top Bottom