Wiki: updated Amp block page

yek

Contact Fractal for your Custom Title
While everybody else is either blind-testing or discussing it, I've gone through the wiki's Amp block page and made sure it's fully up-to-date and complete.

Everything you've always wanted to know about ... the Amp block block block block block block

Alex... Your generous contributions for those here, with such attention to detail, have proven to be an invaluable and much appreciated resource. Thank you for your philanthropic dedication!

Alex... Your generous contributions for those here, with such attention to detail, have proven to be an invaluable and much appreciated resource. Thank you for your philanthropic dedication!

Most ambitious, sky inspiring, creative, and dilligent in his scholastic extracurricular and "philanthropic" activities. His oratorical skill and reidentification are unsurpassed. He constantly ascertains a high degree of courtesy to the realm in which he inhabits.
YEK has a unplegihed raduaculus peep in the peller of his epidermis which does compare to the hue of the oriental.

While everybody else is either blind-testing or discussing it, I've gone through the wiki's Amp block page and made sure it's fully up-to-date and complete.
giphy.gif

Super!!! Thanks for the hard work.
Your a saint
Your contributions are priceless
Every forum should have a Yek

Thank you for all your work, Yek. It's really appreciated.
Really love the Amp list PDF :) I think it should be placed in the beginning of this amp block wiki page tho. Come to think of it, is that doc up to date? ;)

@yek this is wonderful stuff and the work you put in is massively appreciated. Just had a browse through and it reminded me of a few things I want to have a play around with.

Back
Top Bottom