Wiki maintenance

Front page looks much better. :encouragement:

And as many have said before, the wiki is indispensable. I use Firefox and have it open as a pinned tab so that every time I open up a new browser it opens up with it because it's just so easy to go in and look at amp and cab info.

Loving the new layout, yek! It's very inviting, modern, and easy to navigate. Thanks for the work and love you put into this.

Thanks. I'm actually quite content with how it's turning out ... trial and error.

Was just on it this morning checking out amp models. Home page looks great, you really do a great job!

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks Yek. The wiki has been an amazing resource and wouldn't be anything without guys like you that selflessly contribute.

I've almost finished adding FX8 data to the wiki.
The wiki is no longer an Axe-Fx wiki, it now covers all FAS products.

The effects info is the same, so pages about Chorus, Drives etc. apply to both Axe-Fx and FX8.

A couple of specific FX8 pages have added, based on the excellent FX8 manual.
These cover topics such as the relays, true bypass, the MIDI block, PRE and POST and 4CM setups etc.

Existing pages have been edited, providing FX8-specific info, for example about CPU load. Again based on the FX8 manual and my own experiences.

The first units are now being delivered. I hope the wiki will help answering questions.
If it doesn't, let me know or add the info yourself.

Very nice, yek! You've put a lot of work into this. Having common pages across multiple categories (e.g., stereo vs mono) is a nice bit of streamlining.

Reactions: yek
Back
Top Bottom