Wife Accidentally Brewed Regular Coffee Today

I was at a party at winery and did a shot of Mexican Moonshine - “raicilla”, as it’s formally known. I suspect it wasn’t pure distilled agave like it’s supposed to be. After I drank it, I was up for two days, made dozens of new friends and finally hit my goal weight. While it was kinda fun, I don’t recommend it.

I only drink decaf but the wife accidentally brewed regular coffee today and wow I forgot what a caffeine rush feels like man it's pretty great I'm like hyper-aware but I gotta go clean the garage and winterize the grill but first I think I'm gonna run around the block a few times do any of you guys do your own oil changes still my car needs an oil change but I usually bring it to the dealer but I'm thinking I could do that today too oh I almost forgot that I need to get compressor and blow out the water lines for the boathouse and put the kayaks away hey did you see those new episodes of the Mandalorian...

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

GET. IN. THE. LAB. RIGHT. NOW.

We need you to capitalize on the fact that all the internal safeties and interlocks have been disabled LOL

🤔

So there's a whole bunch of stuff needs doing around here.. just saying...

Last edited:
Man I wish caffeine would do that to me, drink about 3 cups before I leave for work, get another and milk it day , 4 to 5 average donesn't do a thing for my energy

I kinda wish I liked coffee. Hate it. Tried to like it several times, didn't take. Working at home now so it doesn't matter, but it's by far the most available caffeine in every workplace.

So I'm a Diet Coke guy, sneers accepted. Strict limit on how many per day, or it just escalates, and none after like 1pm or it messes w my sleep. (Which doesn't need any help getting messed lately...)

onyx coffee lab "power nap" over here... best half-caf blend I've been able to find.

For decaf I think the swiss water method is the coolest, but TBH a sugar cane ethyl acetate method almost always just tastes better....

Every so often, I go through the painful process of going off caffeine for a few months, just do I can experience getting back on it later. Good times.

I only drink decaf but the wife accidentally brewed regular coffee today and wow I forgot what a caffeine rush feels like man it's pretty great I'm like hyper-aware but I gotta go clean the garage and winterize the grill but first I think I'm gonna run around the block a few times do any of you guys do your own oil changes still my car needs an oil change but I usually bring it to the dealer but I'm thinking I could do that today too oh I almost forgot that I need to get compressor and blow out the water lines for the boathouse and put the kayaks away hey did you see those new episodes of the Mandalorian...

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Wow, indeed. Take care. Maybe add some milk next time.

Yeah, I'm not fully human before I have my two double-shot espressos in the morning. Then, life can proceed.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Cool......heh heh.

Any updates on the Axe FX IV with the talent knob, climate control features, Bluetooth 6.x and lotto numbers? :p
+1 on adding a Talent block while the coffee is percolating, and throw in a music theory block for good measure. Maybe some ”Interpreter“ blocks that will make what I play sound like Gilmour, SRV, May, Page, EVH, Jimi... I’m going to need a bigger grid!

I don’t know how anyone functions without caffeine. I can drink a couple pots in a day just to stay functional, especially when I work night shifts.

Back
Top Bottom