Wife Accidentally Brewed Regular Coffee Today

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
I only drink decaf but the wife accidentally brewed regular coffee today and wow I forgot what a caffeine rush feels like man it's pretty great I'm like hyper-aware but I gotta go clean the garage and winterize the grill but first I think I'm gonna run around the block a few times do any of you guys do your own oil changes still my car needs an oil change but I usually bring it to the dealer but I'm thinking I could do that today too oh I almost forgot that I need to get compressor and blow out the water lines for the boathouse and put the kayaks away hey did you see those new episodes of the Mandalorian...

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm enjoying the new season of The Mandalorian myself.

We also had coffee this morning, but it was caffeinated intentionally.

I'm a tea guy. Rishi's China Breakfast blend has a serious kick. First time I had it I made the mistake of drinking two cups, and it made me feel dizzy for a while.

My caffeine tolerance is pretty low too. If I have any coffee after about 2 or 3 in the afternoon, I'll be up all night. Caffeine is potent stuff. Luckily it's not super addictive. It's half life in the body is something like 3 to 5 hours but can take much longer in some people. I think I'm one of those people. Some folks can drink coffee just before bed and not be affected. If I tried that, I'd be lying in bed staring at the ceiling and grinding my teeth like a meth head.

Back
Top Bottom