• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wife Accidentally Brewed Regular Coffee Today

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
I only drink decaf but the wife accidentally brewed regular coffee today and wow I forgot what a caffeine rush feels like man it's pretty great I'm like hyper-aware but I gotta go clean the garage and winterize the grill but first I think I'm gonna run around the block a few times do any of you guys do your own oil changes still my car needs an oil change but I usually bring it to the dealer but I'm thinking I could do that today too oh I almost forgot that I need to get compressor and blow out the water lines for the boathouse and put the kayaks away hey did you see those new episodes of the Mandalorian...

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Budda

Power User
I'm enjoying the new season of The Mandalorian myself.

We also had coffee this morning, but it was caffeinated intentionally.

shemihazazel

Fractal Fanatic
I'm a tea guy. Rishi's China Breakfast blend has a serious kick. First time I had it I made the mistake of drinking two cups, and it made me feel dizzy for a while.

Top Bottom