Wicked Discovery - Setlist Maker + Ax8

I now have it setup where every time I choose a song, setlist maker automatically sends the tempo setting. Love this setup!
I also have Set List Maker and I'd like to set this up as well. Can you share how you did this? How do you get the tempo information out of Set List Maker and translate it into a MIDI message?

I use the app Unrealbook on iPad. Mostly a pdf-reader with lots of extra's, including sending MIDI info on opening a song and you can program "buttons" on the page to do stuff, like, again, send MIDI.

I'm in a P&W band. we have many, many songs and a setlist that changes every performance. Being able to have my setlist send changes to my footcontroller would be awesome.

I have gotten the Quicco mi-1 working with Band Helper (i.e. Set List Maker) and my Axe-Fx so it should work with the AX-8 similarly. Nice, easy, and wireless!

Can you/anyone with the Quicco comment on the bluetooth range? How far can the iPad be before losing signal?
TIA

A walk through video tutorial on the entire process of setting up the ax8 to work with SLM, including how to program the app to change presets on the ax8, would be extremely helpful. Anyone got the time and the talent?

You have to set up a show to do that. When you switch songs in the show, midi messages are sent to the device.

I can't find an "automation" menu on Set List Maker under the settings menu. I have managed to set up SLM so that presets change when I touch the midi icon but I can't get it to change by only selecting the song itself. Any suggestions?

Layout > Edit Details > Send MIDI

I wish I had time to make a video, it's just too time consuming. Perhaps if there was a way to do some type of FaceTime or net meeting.

Has anyone been able to get Set List Maker to work on a Windows PC? It says that it works for Mac's and Android devices, so I was wondering if any one has tried to get it to work on a Windows 10 PC with Android emulation software e.g. Bluestacks or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom