Why the dissatisfaction??

AkakorMo

Inspired
Hey All, I too, like everyone else, am drooling over the AXE II. What saddens me is the seeming dissatisfaction over the old models being discontinued or that someone just bought an ULTRA and they are feeling screwed over. STOP WHINING! Do you call Microsoft and go "Hey how come I cant buy a new computer with Windows XP? This is an outrage blah blah blah"?? When Line 6 discontinued the XT pedal and put out the HD line did anyone go "Hey I didn't hear about this with enough time otherwise I would have bought it before it was gone?" No. No one did this.

Now onto Fractal Audio. A small company with a big product. I cant see how anyone is mad that they aren't making any Standards or Ultras...The Standard has been out for 4 or 5 years it seems...thats a really long shelf life for guitar gear based on computer software/hardware. I have a standard and there is an Ultra and now a AXE II...guess what...my standard still rules. It still beats almost everything out there. If you arent happy with the AXEII and how Fractal is marketing it (seems with the rabid die hards they have done quite well with marketing) seriously go buy a Line 6 product and shut up. Every post these days seems to be a complaint or has a whiny reply...GET OVER IT! WELCOME TO CAPITALISM!

Am I the only one who sees how sad the complainers are? Let the hate begin!

Obvious troll is obviously a troll. If you've been reading the forum then all of your points have been beaten to death already.

I agree.
FWIW-I have the exact thing going on where I work,different industry,but similar pros and cons regarding scarcity,entitlement and communication.

No troll here...I just miss the days when I came on this forum and read cool tricks and found good patches to download...This is beaten to death because its still happening and its getting very old. Sorry to voice my opinion late in your eyes but it had to be said...again. Thanks for moving this eletronpirate I wasn't sure where to post. I will buy a II after the initial scramble is done.

Hahaha Thyrbse maybe thats what prompted me to post...it is whining but it such a good way!

"I just miss the days when I came on this forum and read cool tricks and found good patches to download..."

So why don't you start a thread about that and not this "hate" BS. You are trying to pose like you have good intentions...

I assure you... those days will return in force. The Axe-Fx II is a wondrous thing and once population in the wild grows all kinds of great music and talk will be predominant here.

Thanks Matt. Just for the record I am posting this "hate" BS in response to all of the hate that has been thrown at Fractal Audio. My dislike for the way Cliff gets hammered for "Inflating the price" and "not letting me some random dude know in time for my purchase" is what I don't like. I am loyal to this company and wish it success so I can keep using its great product. Think what you will but I am here almost everyday reading posts because of my obsession and I am tired of the bashing. Don't like it? AOK.

These sorts of things come and go in cycles. Mark my words - the typical ebb and flow over/under is two weeks. It'll swing the other way and focus back on the gear and such at that point. Mark my words. :D

Back
Top Bottom