Why sometimes clip output in some notes...

Veloso1978

Inspired
Hi everyone
I just got one question.
Why sometimes the output clips in certain notes. Sometimes clips in string E other time in another preset don’t clip in E but on the A note ... Any settings to make in every string to resolve this clip separated strings?
Cheers.

Hi everyone
I just got one question.
Why sometimes the output clips in certain notes. Sometimes clips in string E other time in another preset don’t clip in E but on the A note ... Any settings to make in every string to resolve this clip separated strings?
Cheers.
Home>Layout>Zoom out

use the VU Meters at the top of the screen to level your preset.

Page 48 of the manual, an entire section to solve this question.

Home>Layout>Zoom out

use the VU Meters at the top of the screen to level your preset.

Page 48 of the manual, an entire section to solve this question.
Ok. Thanks Chris. I work with VU Meter but sometimes some presets clip in on string . But I will see page 148 not 48.., Lolol thanks one more time.

Last edited:
Ok. Thanks Chris. I work with VU Meter but sometimes some presets clip in on string . But I will see page 148 not 48.., Lolol thanks one more time.
There’s any parameter in GLOBAL Configuration parameters, Global OUT1 and OUT2 settings to reset that factory without mess the rest ?

Make sure you level your presets to the line on the VU meter. That’s -20db and will give you headroom to stop clipping.
if you have heavy bass settings or using palm mutes etc those lower more resonant notes will take up more bandwidth and potentially clip the output.

Load your preset, hit utility button, page across to the VU meters. Strum open guitar Strings with your strum hand, use a bit of power but keep it consistent. Adjust the amp level while you do this to around or just over the -20db guide line on the meters.
Done

Make sure you level your presets to the line on the VU meter. That’s -20db and will give you headroom to stop clipping.
if you have heavy bass settings or using palm mutes etc those lower more resonant notes will take up more bandwidth and potentially clip the output.

Load your preset, hit utility button, page across to the VU meters. Strum open guitar Strings with your strum hand, use a bit of power but keep it consistent. Adjust the amp level while you do this to around or just over the -20db guide line on the meters.
Done
There be good make with the boost on because the scene 5 I use to make solo... The loudest to prevent the output clip? I think it works I just read about Chris say to me... Thanks by the way.

Back
Top Bottom