Why Shop AX8 ??

I have no problem with a fully baked unit.

Since I got my ax8 a few years ago there's been upgrades add-ons minor bug fixes.

It has more going now. Then when I paid for it a few years ago.

All add-ons were free from Fractal, unlike pretty much every other company out there

Before I got my Axe FX II XL+ and recently the AX-8, I had a pair of Axe FX Ultras for 9 years that I hadn't updated in like 4 years and I was perfectly happen with them.

If one always wishes to have the latest and greatest then yeah, the AX-8 might not be your cup of tea but it is still awesome unto itself.

It's great to be using a mature product that you don't have to update as much. More time just playing. However, it is a little bit less exhilarating to come to this forum when they are no expectations of new goodies. At least all the people on here are smart, nice, talented and well above average.

It is funny I always update when Fw come out but I just about never use any of the new features or amps. I just like to hear the advanced cliff makes in the modeling (if it effects the model I use)

Before I got my Axe FX II XL+ and recently the AX-8, I had a pair of Axe FX Ultras for 9 years that I hadn't updated in like 4 years and I was perfectly happen with them.

Same here. Albeit it was a Standard that is still on something like version 6.xx. I didn't want to mess with all the patches that I spent so much time dialing in.

Still not going to update it now that I have the AX-8.

The Updates To AX8 Are Out - They Dont Care Anymore..... :eek::eek::eek:

If you're trying to suggest it's the end of the line for the AX8, exactly how do you know that? Just for fun let's assume you're correct (which changes nothing about how much I like my AX8). What is missing for you, and have you asked for it in the AX8 Wishes & Bugs forum?

Last edited:
Hi all,

What's going on? What's happened? I've read this thread through three times and still don't get it.

Have some words been edited out that are crucial to understanding what you're all talking about?

Internet as usual. People are trying to put together nice, eloquent and elaborated replies to a short, brainfarted, unjustified, retarded opinions :D ;)

Thanks, but what is he referring to?

What updates are out? Where are they? Why don't 'they' care anymore?

Back
Top Bottom