1. Recent events require us to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
    Dismiss Notice

Why isn't there an "Amp in the room" IR?

Discussion in 'User Cabs and IR's' started by geetarplayer, Mar 21, 2017.

1. kelso1

kelso1
    Expand Collapse
    Motivated

2. lqdsnddist

lqdsnddist
    Expand Collapse
    Fractal Fanatic

Our hearing technically relies on both spectral cues aka the "pinna effect" in addition to spacial cues resulting from inter-aural time and intensity differences between ears, which allow us to localize sounds, receive the benefits of binaural summation, and also the "selective listening" binaural squelch effect

Takes me back to my grad school days having to write several pages on subjects like this for exams lol

dr bonkers likes this.
  3. Mateo11

Mateo11
    Expand Collapse
    Inspired

Do all of your Ir's have the PZM blended in? Even the .99 trial pack? I'm going to download that one today and check it out and was curious if that one and all your others use the PZM. Thanks!

dr bonkers likes this.
  4. dr bonkers

dr bonkers
    Expand Collapse
    Forum Addict

All of my HypeReal mixes have PZM blended mixes and single PZM shots so that you can make your own mixes.

All my cab packs feature some HypeReal mixes. Please click on the pull down menus and clickable tabs on my site for more info.

It's part of why I commercially started making cab packs, because no other IR producer was offering mixes with this technique.

bradlake and Mateo11 like this.
  5. Mateo11

Mateo11
    Expand Collapse
    Inspired

Awesome! I've heard great things about your IR's and I am looking forward to trying em' out!

dr bonkers likes this.