Why is this happening (vid attached)

serge20261

Inspired
ATM I'm having a love hate relation with the Axe,when I get it right it's awesome,I turned it on today and seems as if gremlins have invaded it,hear attached video,the overdrives are off ,the noise floor is unacceptable,have only just noticed the the LEDs on the input are lit with the exception of the Reds not reacting just stationary.

Checked for clipping
Have reinstalled firmware
Reboot
Lost all my 2 weeks worth of presets

Man!! that sounds terrible, try to upload the preset so we can see if we get the same result. Otherwise you should
probably contact the official support.

Does the other presets sounds bad as well ?

Can you give a short description of what you did/didn't do before the problem?

What version of the firmware are you using?

Man!! that sounds terrible, try to upload the preset so we can see if we get the same result. Otherwise you should
probably contact the official support.

Does the other presets sounds bad as well ?

Can you give a short description of what you did/didn't do before the problem?

What version of the firmware are you using?
All presets are sounding bad,running the latest firmware,didn't do anything apart from turning it on

Sorry - but to me that sounds like it merits an email to your FAS distributor to get it looked at.

Ok that's sorted,I'm having trouble with the tuner on the axe,it bounces around,and displays the wrong notes
I connected my trusty Peterson,I believe it is the culprit,once I disconnected all good again.Would still like to know it happened though

Back
Top Bottom