Fixed Why Cant I set Differing Parameters between Scenes?

I have been attempting to change a few parameters on my amps using midi blocks between scenes. My problem is, the settings remain the same for each scene. What am I missing or doing wrong? If I set up MIDI in scene 1 and save it, then move to scene two and change a parameter and save, when I go back to scene 1 the initial parameter has been changed to match parameter 2. I thought different MIDI settings could be set to vary between scenes, is this not the case?

The WIIKI states "The block lets you send up to 8 CC or PC MIDI messages through the MIDI OUT port upon scene changes, through different MIDI channels if needed. The MIDI messages can vary per scene. "

I am using an AXE-FX3 with the FC-12. Any tips would be appreciated. are you able to set differing MIDI commands between scenes?

Using Axe-Edit or front panel? Just did a test here from the front panel and each scene's values are different after saving.

Last edited:
It appears that axe edit isn't refreshing the midi block values when changing a scene within a preset. Hardware is OK though. I'm on the latest firmware and axe edit.

It appears that axe edit isn't refreshing the midi block values when changing a scene within a preset. Hardware is OK though. I'm on the latest firmware and axe edit.

Thanks for checking and confirming DavezHear. I am now on the latest firmware and still seeing the same issue after a factory reset. Moke, you were smart not moving to a newer version of firmware / Axe Edit if you rely on MIDI like I do!

Last edited:
I use the midi block a lot. In Axe-Edit, the values shown do not always refresh when changing scenes, though the correct midi messages are sent. This isn't a bug with the latest firmware. I've been seeing this behavior from the beginning.

Yes its always been a little flaky, but it got worse. I was able to put my mouse over the fields that were incorrect and it would update, not any more. Now when you load a program, only the default scene is displayed regardless of which scene you change it to.

Back
Top Bottom