why can't i access the global settings through axe-edit?

..cuz they are not made accessible through remote apps. Was designed that way from the beginning. Only from the AFX front panel..... as are many other parameters.

I vaguely recall reading some time back that what AE can access is related to what has a MIDI controller or something to that affect. If AE is using MIDI those settings don't seem to have MIDI assignments. Might be doable, but I recall another past discussion that said it would be massive rewrite.

If FA decided to do it, then I think they should have controls added for all those parameters Cliff has mentioned as not being user accessible but he can tweak and play with ............. (mo' power! = mo' damage!?!)

Usually Global settings are set and forget, and not accessed anywhere near as much as the presets. Maybe it's best to leave it as it is, since Axe Edit is for preset configuration. There is no save for global settings. You just change parameters and they save automatically.
I'm sure they have a very good reason. I for one would not want to accidentally change a global setting at 2:00am, causing all my presets to get weird, and then I can't remember what the heck I did. At least each preset is separate. Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom