Who's using a Line6 Power Cab+ with their Axe III?

I have two PC+'s that will be used with my Axe-FX 3. The "neat" thing about the PowerCab + is that with the volume all the way down on it, the output still sends line-level audio to the mixer, and then back to your studio monitors with the speaker impulse you have selected! So you have the choice of PC+ volume, Studio monitors, or both. :cool:

It's a little on the pricey side, but I like the idea of the versatility; plus you can run digitally in rather than guitar/mic cables and A/D/A conversion. The demos I've seen so far seem pretty mediocre, but the product seems to review well.

I'm just looking for the best, clearest, most "good headphone-like" experience.

Or maybe I'd be better off buying two cheaper FRFR monitors? I would definitely like to hear people's preferences for use with the Axe FX III. If you guys are sick of these threads, then we can narrow it down to just thoughts about the PC+.

Thanks!
I use one and I love it.

i have one I use it every day with the helix and the axe fx III and I really like it in frfr mode is great at loud volumes

I just couldn't gel with the Headrush 212 or the Alto TS312's ended up with QSC K10.2's and couldn't be happier..

Back
Top Bottom