Whos the best guitarist on the forum

joel

Inspired
So who is the best here? surely theres a best

show yourself so i can steal all youre chops

i understand all that.. but i want to hear some good players play
Check out the recording sections of the forums, and dont be scared of the Ultra/Standard recordings section either.
Really good stuff there. Hell, most are still mastering the II. Some of the Ultra and Standard recordings are crazy good with REALLY good playing.

There are lots of great players on the forum, a whose best would be subjective.

Some of the clips I have heard folks post have some great ideas. Some of it is in styles of music I don't normally listen to but I always like to listen to clips and videos that the members post.

But yes let's hear more.

I'm primarily an LA style Luke/Landau/Ford/Carlton kinda guy with some 80ies hardrock & vintage style added on.

Based on this highly exquisite taste ;) all past clips and for "real world use" (no pyrotechnics), Enzo Sutera is Top 3.
In the Ultra days joCCe may have topped him. Still digging most of his clips among "the best ever."
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/search.php?searchid=1984863
They would be the guys to cop for me.

Steadystate is another Ultra player admired by most for how good he can cop stuff.

Mark Day is the player that seems to have advanced the most: his faces are soooo good now! ;)

Still waiting for a clip of guitarnerd though... :p

Many other greats for sure (javilynch, ...) I'm forgetting or don't know so well yet...

Then there's that guy, what's his name... FractalAudio?? Somehow he always has the best tone!! :mrgreen

BTW, I've heard Tim Miller has an AFX II all for himself now.

Last edited:
You mean you didn't try to find this out at Axe-Fest West?! The whole point of Axe-Fest UK is to discover the best UK guitarist on the forum.

in the event that a winner can not be decided on guitar playing alone, we go down to English rules: A fight in a pub car park.

How can you measure how good of a player someone is since there are so many different tastes. I'm best at what I do. ;)

Back
Top Bottom