Who's excited for the new Cynic album!

I hope it's at least marginally better than the last three......

IE8 says that page has a problem. I wonder if that's part of the XP shut-out.....

Are you kidding? Traced In Air is one of my all-time fav albums. Retraced was weird though... I don't consider that an "album" so much as a re-imagining.

I hope it's at least marginally better than the last three......

IE8 says that page has a problem. I wonder if that's part of the XP shut-out.....
I think whatever they come out with is always fresh,whether you like it more than the older stuff is completely subjective. But Cynic always do something top notch. The page is working fine here man. I am on a Mac.

/rant on
Am I the only one who looks at those song titles and smiles in a cynical way?
Man, it's like: "Hey, I've got no inspiration or real life stuff to write about. So let's give it a mystical title, ooh, that's deeeeeeep. And let's do that with all the songs."
/Sorry, rant off

/rant on
Man, it's like: "Hey, I've got no inspiration or real life stuff to write about. So let's give it a mystical title, ooh, that's deeeeeeep. And let's do that with all the songs."
/Sorry, rant off
Are you excited Yek :D

I feel like they were on to something good with Carbon-Based Anatomy, but just didn't quite hit it (to my ears, at least). Hopefully they can nail it with this new release.

/rant on
/Sorry, rant off

The band is deep into that stuff - they do yoga in concert even. If you're looking for "party til you puke" lyrics, this is not your band.

/rant on
/Sorry, rant off

Check out an interview with Paul. He's a very spiritul, power of the universe, talks in obscure ideas kind of guy. I don't for a single second think he consiously gives pretentious names to add mystery. That's just who he is. Weird dude. He's like a hippie on acid with an IQ of 185.

/rant on
/Sorry, rant off

31952102.jpg

Back
Top Bottom