AFIII Who's Crying Now End Solo

Always love jamming along with Mr Neal Schon! This is using the III with @austinbuddy 's HiWatt preset. Cell phone audio with it coming out of my Headrush FRFR. Easy solo....but....still a blast to play. His note selection just rules so much...I think I got most of 'em...lol!

Great job Brian the sound is spot on. Love Austin Buddy presets.

Have a great New Year :)

Nice work. I never would have guessed that it was a Hiwatt based preset. Is that what Niel Schon used for that particular solo or was it just a personal choice? Either way it sounded good.

Nice work. I never would have guessed that it was a Hiwatt based preset. Is that what Niel Schon used for that particular solo or was it just a personal choice? Either way it sounded good.
Thanks! I didn’t try and replicate his sound at all - just happened to be on that preset and liked how it sounded. :)

Great job Brian! Stumbled across this at the perfect time as I very recently got into Journey and Neal's playing. I've obviously heard of them and heard the "hits" but never dove in more deeply.

Great job Brian! Stumbled across this at the perfect time as I very recently got into Journey and Neal's playing. I've obviously heard of them and heard the "hits" but never dove in more deeply.
Thanks! Neal Schon is the master of hummable solos, even for non musicians. People of every age expect to hear certain things from the band when covering Joirney songs - a lot of them are guitar related!

Back
Top Bottom