Whoops! Wrong Hole! Here's How To Prevent This

GotMetalBoy

Power User
Anyone who's owned an Axe-Fx II or Axe-Fx III has probably at least twice, plugged their instrument cable into the headphone jack and wondered why they weren't getting any sound. I've found a solution and it also keeps dust out of unused 1/4" jacks.

Search amazon for B0040CTVRW and you'll find "AMZ Clips and Fasteners 100 1/4" Black Plastic Flush Type Hole Plugs 1/2" Head". I just bought a 100 pack of these for $7.19 and they work great!

I used them on my Axe-Fx II, Axe-Fx III, Line 6 Helix Floor, FAMC Liquid Foot+ 12+ & PRO+, RJM Mastermind GT 22 and Focusrite Scarlett 6i6. Now I know longer have to worry about plugging into the headphone jack or getting dust in any unused 1/4" jacks. They have a snug fit but are easy to remove too. They'd also make a good prank to put in your Bassist's or other Guitarist's guitar jack ;)

Anyone who's owned an Axe-Fx II or Axe-Fx III has probably at least twice, plugged their instrument cable into the headphone jack and wondered why they weren't getting any sound. I've found a solution and it also keeps dust out of unused 1/4" jacks.

Search amazon for B0040CTVRW and you'll find "AMZ Clips and Fasteners 100 1/4" Black Plastic Flush Type Hole Plugs 1/2" Head". I just bought a 100 pack of these for $7.19 and they work great!

I used them on my Axe-Fx II, Axe-Fx III, Line 6 Helix Floor, FAMC Liquid Foot+ 12+ & PRO+, RJM Mastermind GT 22 and Focusrite Scarlett 6i6. Now I know longer have to worry about plugging into the headphone jack or getting dust in any unused 1/4" jacks. They have a snug fit but are easy to remove too. They'd also make a good prank to put in your Bassist's or other Guitarist's guitar jack ;)

Buy an FM3 without headphone jack! :D

I had a feeling this would be a fun thread to check out. Brings back memories... fond, fond memories.

Back
Top Bottom