Who would you bring back?

Of the 6 artists who would you bring back for one last show?

• John Lennon

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Jerry Garcia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • John Bonham

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • Jimi Hendrix

Votes: 47 48.0%
  • Freddie Mercury

Votes: 30 30.6%
  • Kurt Cobain

Votes: 3 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seeing how this poll is geared to the 6 artiest on the list and they all don't play guitar exclusively my vote goes to Freddie Mercury. If I could see Queen with Freddie up front for one last show that would be killer!

I voted for Hendrix. He died at a time of transition musically and watching his career evolve would have been fascinating.

Personally, I figure the universe took most of these people from us at the time it did because they were done, so in a way, I feel bringing them back may actually turn out to be a disservice to them in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally, I figure the universe took most of these people from us at the time it did because they were done, so in a way, I feel bringing them back may actually turn out to be a disservice to them in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I tend to agree, except for Dime. You could just tell he had so much more he wanted to get out, and had the chops to do so at will. If he came back, knowing it was for one last show only, you know he'd bring it like no one else could dream of. That show might go on for a week or longer, complete with special guests from all sorts of genres, while he'd be intravenously fed a cocktail of whiskey and cocain until his second cause of death was his heart literally exploding out of his chest carrying it's own ML and powersliding across the stage in an epic solo that historians would eventually link to the catalyst behind EVH's decision to take a sharp pair of scissors to his penis in an attempt to reform it into a second pinky on his left hand.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

...honorable mention to RR for pretty much the same reason.

...except in that case, EVH would try to sew his dick back on to his right hand.

Last edited:
I tend to agree, except for Dime. You could just tell he had so much more he wanted to get out, and had the chops to do so at will. If he came back, knowing it was for one last show only, you know he'd bring it like no one else could dream of. That show might go on for a week or longer, complete with special guests from all sorts of genres, while he'd be intravenously fed a cocktail of whiskey and cocain until his second cause of death was his heart literally exploding out of his chest carrying it's own ML and powersliding across the stage in an epic solo that historians would eventually link to the catalyst behind EVH's decision to take a sharp pair of scissors to his penis in an attempt to reform it into a second pinky on his left hand.

:lol

Definitely Randy. He had a whole lot more to say on the guitar than we got to hear.

Albert Einstein for a short violin show. Then one would present him the John Bell inequalities paper and the Alain Aspect's experiment results.
*Mind blown*
:mrgreen

Voted for Bonham. Drummer is my favorite band member. I play great when the drummer has a great feel. Drummer makes or breaks the groove for me.

Well, since the post said for "one show", then I simply had to pick Hendrix. As much as I love John Lennon's songwriting, one show wouldn't do much for me. Unless maybe he teamed up with McCartney and Ringo, and did a Beatles show. That may change my answer.

But really, I think it's Jimi. One awesome, mind-blowing show.

Back
Top Bottom