Who would you bring back?

Of the 6 artists who would you bring back for one last show?

• John Lennon

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Jerry Garcia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • John Bonham

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • Jimi Hendrix

Votes: 47 48.0%
  • Freddie Mercury

Votes: 30 30.6%
  • Kurt Cobain

Votes: 3 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sixstring

Legend!
Ok... I just saw this on FB and had to put it in a poll here just to see the outcome for the forum. Out of the 6 choices if you could bring back just one of them for just one last show who would it be?

Last edited:
Always wondered what could've been for Jimi. Second choice would of been John Bonham... killer drumming and one wicked snare tone. One of my all time favorite snare drums.

I voted for Jimi Hendrix. My second choice would have been for Freddie Mercury. None of the others were very significant, not at least as a stand alone Artist. Bonham was a good drummer, but Page & Plant is what really made Zeppelin what it was.

John Lennon can stay dead, he was just a communist, hypocrite that beat his pregnant wife while she was carrying his son.

Jerry Garcia was just a dumb hippie burnout that only played bluegrass hick music and jam band crap.

Kurt Cobain was -OK- well as OK as a punk rocker can be. It's tragic Courtney killed him and gullible people actually believe it was a suicide.

That's my votes.

YjM

I knew it would probably favor Jimi because of the type of people we are here... guitarists! and I agree maybe pole of more recent dead guitar heros would have been better but it's what was posted on FB. Also the time period of the list is heavy 60's and 70's so it doesn't strike a chord so to speak with some of the younger generation players.

Back
Top Bottom