• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Who sold a Bogner Ecstasy amp for Axe Fx II?

ta6rma

Inspired
This is one amp I've been jonsing for after using the Axe Fx II for 7 years. Love to hear those that has it and sold for Axe Fx II.

Recently tried a Bogner Shiva.... Liked the Axe Fx II better!

My Shiva 20th Anniversary and 4x12 have been in storage for about 18 months now, since FW13 I think

austinbuddy

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
I had an early Bogner Ecstasy classic 101B with EL34s that was the best rock n' roll amp I ever owned and played. Did a lot of 6th Street gigs in Austin with that amp.

Sold mine and the AXE-FX does it for me now just fine. Agree with Yek on this. A few firmwares ago it got nailed tone-wise.

Rotti

Fractal Fanatic
Played on one just a couple weeks ago, 101B I think. Couldn't help but miss my AFX the whole time.
Compared to other tube amps I've owned over the years, I was not impressed. It did some things well for sure (Plexi dialed into meltdown), but head-to-head with other amps I've owned, I got an overall 'meh' feeling.

alvferal

And nobody use the Fractal Axe in the return of the loop of the ecstsy? I love Fractal and Bogner and use Fractal ii preamp and effects and the power amp of the ecstasy. Anybody has tryed this way? Is it a bad combination? I never put my Axe in other power amp

Top Bottom