• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Who posted this video on the Facebook Fractal site

themaidenmaniac

Experienced
I would but I hate badgering people for presets. Did he not want to make them available for all?

I might have to though....lol

3Dhuman

Inspired
I just sat in stunned silence watching that video! This made me realize (with absolute clarity) how little I know. I wish I could take a patch building class from that guy...

fremen

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hi guys ;) Yes like Yek said, just email me, I give two mail addresses in the other thread. my mailbox here is constantly exploding, lol

GuitarMan86

Power User
Amazing stuff you created.... I wold love to take a peek at these also. I will gladly pm you with my email address. Thanks so much for sharing.
I am still such a noob when it comes to creating these complicated presets... I mainly put everything in a straight line and turn on and off haha. Would love to know the reasons for placement and chains used etc.

Top Bottom