Who likes FREE stuff?

Definitely. I‘m changing my approach pretty drastically and already have a cab pack in the hands of a few beta testers that are loving it. LOTS of new stuff is on the horizon with some cool features. I don’t want to say too much, so just know that I’m excited about this new season.
Wow Justin! If your new Mesa 4x12 pack is any indication this is going to be a "WHOOPEE" year for me!

Hey guys,

A buddy of mine came to my studio a few days ago with a couple of his favorite cabs, so we shot a few IR's for fun. Both of these cabs are geared towards Class-A and Fenderish tones, but work well across a ton of different models, so feel free to explore. They're wildly different cabs from one another, so there's a huge sonic range between the two of them.

I included a single 57 from each cab as well as a 57+121 mix in both .syx and .ir formats for the Cab Lab junkies.

Enjoy!

-Justin
Thanks so much, I just downloaded.
Chris

Hey guys,

A buddy of mine came to my studio a few days ago with a couple of his favorite cabs, so we shot a few IR's for fun. Both of these cabs are geared towards Class-A and Fenderish tones, but work well across a ton of different models, so feel free to explore. They're wildly different cabs from one another, so there's a huge sonic range between the two of them.

I included a single 57 from each cab as well as a 57+121 mix in both .syx and .ir formats for the Cab Lab junkies.

Enjoy!

-Justin
These IRs are great, especially the 57+121 mixes! Do you recall what the cabs were and what speaker is in the Class A cab? Thank you!

These IRs are great, especially the 57+121 mixes! Do you recall what the cabs were and what speaker is in the Class A cab? Thank you!
Thanks man! I’m glad those shots have held up since 2019 and you’re enjoying them. The Class-A cab was my buddy’s old beat up Matchless cab. One of the speakers was messed up, so I can’t remember if this one was the M25 or the H30.

Back
Top Bottom