Who is using the Axe-Fx II with Torpedo Live and how?

Techboy57

Inspired
I recently purchased a used Two Notes Torpedo Live to use in my setup with my II XL+ and was wondering how those who have a similar setup are using it and how to get the best results from this marriage of technologies. Thank you, Merry Christmas to all, and stay safe and healthy. Perry, aka Techboy57

I recently purchased a used Two Notes Torpedo Live to use in my setup with my II XL+ and was wondering how those who have a similar setup are using it and how to get the best results from this marriage of technologies. Thank you, Merry Christmas to all, and stay safe and healthy. Perry, aka Techboy57
I always thought the Two Notes stuff was for using IRs. The Axe Fx already does that, so am wondering what the point is?

The point is to get some different flavours of cabinets, have you tried the Torpedo Live or any of the two notes products, the sound quality is outstanding. Plus I can run my real Amps through the torpedo live into the Fractals effects. Variety is the spice of life.

Gotcha....you didn’t mention your amps, so didn’t really see the point of the TN with the Axe. Carry on...:)

Back
Top Bottom