Who is this guy?!!!

That was badass!! Heck, I can barely find the patience to learn a 30 second solo, I can only imagine how long that guy spent working on his style.

Is that a flight sticker on the right side of the rack?!?! Did he actually check in this as luggage?!!? :shock

All that aside, new, creative. I like it alot. Way awesome!!

Wow! Never thought I would like synth but that was amazing!! Serious talent dude! :eagerness:

Whoa, holy hell, I had no idea this got posted here! Thank you!

Is that a flight sticker on the right side of the rack?!?! Did he actually check in this as luggage?!!?

Heh, I did actually. It was fine! I needed to get it from LA to Boston and back! I mean, those thing are meant to take a beating, right?

Wonderful , lots of sequencer programming there

Oh god yes, this whole thing's a whirlwind of automation and midi messaging.

Very different! points for originality, not my thing but it would have been really cool if he had incorporated a ripping guitar solo into that munazry of sound. Rave music or whatever you call it is so far removed from the guitar it would have been a great way to incorporate it there.

Whoa, holy hell, I had no idea this got posted here! Thank you!

Heh, I did actually. It was fine! I needed to get it from LA to Boston and back! I mean, those thing are meant to take a beating, right?

Oh god yes, this whole thing's a whirlwind of automation and midi messaging.

Amazing stuff man, haven't heard that good of a piece of new music in many years. Envigurating and refreshing!

Back
Top Bottom