Who here is using FracPad with Axe-Fx III?

Thenewexhibit

Experienced
I was thinking about getting a cheap laptop to use for editing the Axe iii when doing sessions and crafting tones, but I have an iPad and it came to my attention that Fracpad would be cheaper. How is this app working for you guys? Can you edit the FC controller with this as well? I was thinking of using this and the bluetooth connector (I think by Yamaha??) so that I can keep my iPad plugged in and powered.

Thoughts?

How big is your iPad? How good is your vision? :D

I got FracPad but on my iPad mini 4 I have to wear my reading glasses.

I also don't use it it wirelessly...

How big is your iPad? How good is your vision? :D

I got FracPad but on my iPad mini 4 I have to wear my reading glasses.

I also don't use it it wirelessly...
Got ya! Thanks for the reply! I'm not sure how big it is; It's a 6th generation iPad and I think it's a 9.7" screen?

I use FracPad occasionally on my 12 inch iPad Pro. It’s definitely handy to have. BTW, you could use a small USB hub with pass-through power and avoid having to use Bluetooth.

I use fracpad on ipad during gigs / rehearsal in combination with yamaha bluetooth midi adapter. Works fine for tweakes and viewing block settings. (well, not so much gigging lately...)
At ipad also wifi controller-app for iem monitor mix, music scores and so on. So fracpad is an ideal addition in those circumstances.
At home I use AxeEdit on windows10 laptop because of the bigger screens (use an extra monitor screen) and optimal editor / AF3 syncing and integration.
So very happy with the portability and axe-edit-like functionality of fracpad in ‘on the go’ situations.

btw: I use a guitar wireless and wireless iem: no interference with yamaha BT midi signal whatsoever.
is that yamaha wireless your talking about a

Yamaha UD-BT01 | Wireless Bluetooth USB to Host MIDI Adapter.if so how would you hook that up?​

one other thing i got my ipad to hookup once when i tryed the lite.so i bought the full fracpad and now it wont connect is there a reason.im getting the bluetooth next week im useing the camera adpter right now.

one other thing i got my ipad to hookup once when i tryed the lite.so i bought the full fracpad and now it wont connect is there a reason.im getting the bluetooth next week im useing the camera adpter right now.
Please choose only one communication channel, i'm not gonna answer here and on Facebook

Back
Top Bottom