Who has sold 4x12 cabs after go fr/fr ?

SRDELE

Inspired
I have gone to the fr way, 2 nx 12 sma. Happy with the sound but have a lot to learn to get what it can be. I have 2 egnator 4x12 cabs with vintage 30s. Not sure if selling them is the right thing. I got them new for $525.00 to the door. But if I don't go back to them why keep them. Someone else's has been her I'm sure. So what would you do ? I think I could get around $400.00 each.

I did sell my 4X12 a while ago when I turned FRFR, but I would definetly give it some time before getting rid of the cabs, because even if I never looked back, I know of a few others whio did.

I did sell my 4X12 a while ago when I turned FRFR, but I would definetly give it some time before getting rid of the cabs, because even if I never looked back, I know of a few others whio did.

I have two Marshall 4x12 cabs and I already thought, if I get an FRFR setup I'll just sell one of them. I've been in this game too long and know things sometimes come full circle.

Sold my 1960A, and velocity 300 wiithin a week of getting the AxeFx II. Replaced with 2 QSC K12's, simply better in every regard.

Still have the Recto 4x12, but not for lack of trying! Can't even get $750 with a live-in ATA case anymore. I'd just as soon keep it as give it away. I'd love to re-invest that money into a second NX12SMA, but no dice so far.

Hi, I sold my Rectro 4x12 i on NYC Craigs list for $700, so try NYC Craigs list at 850 with case+ shipping.

I still have one 4x12 that I'm trying to sell, it is a Bogner and has UK vintage 30s.

I'll go against the grain. The only particular affection the OP mentioned was for the cabs' purchase price, not the sound. In my book, if it ain't a keeper and it ain't being used, it's expendable.

I got rid of my 4x12 before I even went digital back when I got an Ear Candy Buzz Bomb. Now I'm planning on holding on to one cab (not the Ear Candy) with everything else being up for liquidation.

same here will never sell my 4x12's (3 old boogie half back's), have had forever. I'm using one k12 and am having great results, loud, and with a cart can get it all in one trip and fits in the prius :)

same here will never sell my 4x12's (3 old boogie half back's), have had forever. I'm using one k12 and am having great results, loud, and with a cart can get it all in one trip and fits in the prius :)

With something like a K12, do you keep it on the floor aimed up at yourself or do you have it mounted on a pole, etc.?

I sold a pair of V30 loaded 412's once I realized the power of FR with the Axe. For what I was doing at the time it made so much sense. I still have a pair of V30 112's that collect dust but they are still there in the event I want to use traditional cab.

Thanks all too replied. It is more the sound than the money I may or may not get for them. I will give it the summer and see if I stay with the RCf speakers. Thanks again,
SCOTT DEARDON
ROOT 150 guitarist.

my k12 is on the floor.

How do you like just having one? With my two Marshall 4x12s, I get a fuller sound with both running but wasn't sure if it is different with something like a K12 or similar speaker. If I picked up a k12, etc. I'd only be able to afford one so wondering what would be a good thing to do. I considered getting another power amp but then I'm still using the two big Marshall cabs.

Still got my tubes'n cabs, but the monitors impresses me more and more. May sell it all during the summer

Back
Top Bottom