Who has printed the amazing Yek's Guide to the Fractal Audio Amplifier Models?

I tried but my printer ran out of toner!
where did you have it made in a spiral printed version? And do you have a link to what you used ?

I think it’s worth printing for a few bucks right, but I am on cygnas so that isn’t the current update am I right ?

then I shall wait till you finish good sir! its high time I actually learn what the axe fx is modeling or emulating, and like ping and hang and I don't like to read on screen

Call me old fashioned, but when it comes to manuals and guides that I consult frequently, I prefer to have a paper book

For Yek's guide I used satin photo paper.

It is the December 2016 Quantum 6.01 version, but still valid for the Axe-FX III

Thank you again, @yek

View attachment 80495

View attachment 80496

https://wiki.fractalaudio.com/wiki/index.php?title=Yeks_Guide_to_the_Fractal_Audio_Amp_Models
Sweet I love that you made a book that’s awesome.
I two like to have a hard copy its easier on my eyes. :)

Holy crap, Yek! The amount of details that you put into this is awesome! I’m doing some research in there for some new patches and was surprised at all the info that you collected. It makes “taking a tour” of all the amps available a lot deeper and nostalgic.

Thanks for putting it together and sharing. It’s very much appreciated!

Wow I didn't know about this! Very cool! I'll save my ink for when it's updated for Cygnus, but I'm looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom