Who else is upgrading to Axe-FX III TURBO? :-)

I’ve had the III-T for a few weeks now and I remain highly impressed. As a longtime user, that makes me happy. The best does, indeed, get better.

I’ve also read a lot of comments here from folks who haven’t seen a reason to upgrade, and I think that’s really smart. If you're good with the one you have, you’re good. Don’t let someone else decide what you need. Well done.

Personally, I like seeing people still using Standards and Ultras. Killer boxes that blew everyone’s minds not too many years back, and they still sound good. I’m very satisfied with the new Starship of the Fleet, yet I completely get those who are enjoying the model they have.

Having a good resale value helps. This is the only product I’ve upgraded like this. The only other product that comes close is my iPhone. I went from the iPhone 3 to the 6 to my current 12 so not to bad.
I average over 10 years between vehicles. My current truck is a ‘12 Silverado and I’m also still driving a ‘99 Ram 2500.

My Turbo arrived yesterday which happened to be the same day I finally sold a 1994 Fender Vibro-KIng on Reverb so it feels like the AXE came for free. . Upgraded from a MK 1 because many of my favorite presets are complex and are in the red

When you guys got your Turbo’s did you think “Wow this thing is smaller and lighter than I remembered?”. I don’t have mine mounted in a case yet and maybe that’s why it feels small. But I’m kind of blown away how such a small piece of gear can do so much. Factory presets sounding really good. So much so that I’m playing through the factory presets again.

When you guys got your Turbo’s did you think “Wow this thing is smaller and lighter than I remembered?”. I don’t have mine mounted in a case yet and maybe that’s why it feels small. But I’m kind of blown away how such a small piece of gear can do so much. Factory presets sounding really good. So much so that I’m playing through the factory presets again.
Exactly what I thought as I took the foam packaging off - so small and light. Same as when I opened the mk1 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom