Who celebrates thanksgiving tonight?

scottburrow

Fractal Fanatic
We do. We have been doing Wednesday nights for the last 14 yrs, since I got remarried. When you have a blended family sometimes you need to give a little bit. My kids are all grown now, but we still do the night before.

What's your story?

Oh and happy early thanksgiving, to my fractal family.

We do. We have been doing Wednesday nights for the last 14 yrs, since I got remarried. When you have a blended family sometimes you need to give a little bit. My kids are all grown now, but we still do the night before.

What's your story?

Oh and happy early thanksgiving, to my fractal family.

This is actually a pretty good idea now that I think of it. My In-Laws pretty much dominate Thanksgiving (with terrible cooking to boot) and my wife and kids always end up feeling jipped from all the drama. It's too late for this year, but I might do a night before celebration next year with good food and peace and quiet. Maybe start a new tradition.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too :D

We did of necessity: wife taking daughter tomorrow to another state to play tennis tournament, and I'm stuck here on call. Hoping for "Homeland" marathon with my son, home from college.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Were done. It's funny my daughters boyfriends parents came to eat, and I was telling the fractal story, and his dad says let's hear it. So I plug in the les Paul and turn up the axe-fx and played the lead to hotel California, my parents instantly got up and left. Everyone else loved it. It was a good way to get everyone to go home.

Were done. It's funny my daughters boyfriends parents came to eat, and I was telling the fractal story, and his dad says let's hear it. So I plug in the les Paul and turn up the axe-fx and played the lead to hotel California, my parents instantly got up and left. Everyone else loved it. It was a good way to get everyone to go home.

-That is hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom