Chef's Still Of The Night

Great sounding patch u made there!!!! I soooo remember when that album
was released. The vibe it had and mood it put me in as a teenager is deep
embedded in my memories. lol... getting old.

yup, Jon Sykes played like a madman on that album, he's got such a unique feel/vibe. It still kills me that people think Vandenberg/Campbell played those songs....i would like to check that patch out if Chef wants to post it again....

yup, Jon Sykes played like a madman on that album, he's got such a unique feel/vibe. It still kills me that people think Vandenberg/Campbell played those songs....i would like to check that patch out if Chef wants to post it again....

Wow, didn't know that.

I loved the fact that Campbell was playing a Rand in that video.
I was able to buy a Rand a couple years back. It's my favorite guitar on the planet.

I think we may need to get 100 'likes' on the OP to get the patch as mentioned in the Chef's Sitar post.

I've noticed more people asking the other forum members to not just 'take' a patch, but to then DO something with it, twist it on it's ear so to speak and expand the horizons of what is possible with this black box. Seems like a simple request, although I do have to admit that while I have 'Liked' posts and made comments here and there, I have not contributed in that manner yet. I better look in my own backyard first... :|

Wow, didn't know that.

I loved the fact that Campbell was playing a Rand in that video.
I was able to buy a Rand a couple years back. It's my favorite guitar on the planet.

yup, Sykes played every note except for the "Here I Go Again" solo, which was played by Vandenberg

I am disappoint a woman in a thin, white dress didn't start dancing on the hood of my car while that was playing. Can you fix that? ;)

That's pretty damn authentic Whitesnake tone there man. I'm digging it.

I would like to give a try to this patch... 'coz it sound really great and nail the original tone...
BUT I don't want pray nobody for a 11kb file!
The real spirit of the WWW is the free sharing of knowledge and informations... not the "likes" you can get!
It's a contributive approach... not retributive!
My 5 cents

Back
Top Bottom