AFIII Whitesnake is This Love solo using Austin buddy preset

is it possible to play this solo on a non les paul guitar?
Yes when I did it live back in the 80s I used to use a fender hm Strat with this song I'm so used to this awesome Les Paul now though that it's hard for me to play that
is that an austin buddy's preset or can you share?
The is this love is an austin buddy preset. When i get back to the axe i will try to figure out which preset that was. If its one that wasnt pirchased ill gladly share it

Yes when I did it live back in the 80s I used to use a fender hm Strat with this song I'm so used to this awesome Les Paul now though that it's hard for me to play that

The is this love is an austin buddy preset. When i get back to the axe i will try to figure out which preset that was. If its one that wasnt pirchased ill gladly share it
lol I ment the white lion preset. is it one you can share?

is that guitar that video plays made of mahogany? is that rosewood fingerboard?
Vito's 80's ESP Strat
Alder body
Rosewood board
Maple neck
Nitro finish
He also used on the Pride tour a fender strat with ash body with rose wood finger board , floyd rose and JB pick up at the bridge

Last edited:
Vito's 80's ESP Strat
Alder body
Rosewood board
Maple neck
Nitro finish
He also used on the Pride tour a fender strat with ash body with rose wood finger board , floyd rose and JB pick up at the bridge
Thanks.. does it matter ash or alder body or rosewood fb for his tone on Pride? how close can i get to that tone via the axefx

Thanks.. does it matter ash or alder body or rosewood fb for his tone on Pride? how close can i get to that tone via the axefx
If you're a good enough programmer I believe the axe fx three gives you all the tools that you would ever need to make anything sound like anyting

Back
Top Bottom