Whitesnake Cover - Is This Love

Black Bitch

Fractal Fanatic

Here I am again. Was out of action for over 2 months. Since the end of April I have found out through a chance finding that I now have a cardiac rhythm disorder, i.e. atrial fibrillation, as well as polyneuropathy (a nerve disease that starts in the feet and and continues up the legs, ultimately also affects the hands and although that the corresponding nerves are damaged.

I couldn't play the guitar at all for almost 2 months and could hardly go outside. Caused by wrong medication, i.e. too much blood pressure lowering, etc. so that my pulse was much too low and I felt nauseous, dizzy, etc.

I have been feeling better for almost 2 weeks and am on the mend. Had started the song in early May and I was only able to finish playing it now.

I hope you like it - it's just Just For Fun at the moment!

By the way I used the Bogner Extasy Preset

I was wondering where you went. Was worried about you. Welcome back! Get well soon.

Great cover version and thanks for the preset.
I recently had a triple heart bypass and it took a few months to settle the atrial fibrilation.
It was the most depressing feeling when it occurred and as you say those beta blockers can cause bradycardia but like you I'm on the mend.

Great cover version and thanks for the preset.
I recently had a triple heart bypass and it took a few months to settle the atrial fibrilation.
It was the most depressing feeling when it occurred and as you say those beta blockers can cause bradycardia but like you I'm on the mend.
Thanks man and wish you to get well soon.

Back
Top Bottom